Fish Oil Benefits come from the Omega-3 fats naturally found in fish oil.
Benefits are not limited to your heart health.
|Scientifically Studied Fish Oil Benefits*|
How much fish oil do YOU need? Read more about fish oil dosage here.
But how can one nutrient do so much?
Well, Omega-3 does not “fix” or “cure” anything.
Your body needs Omega-3 for almost every function. When you are deficient in Omega-3, your body functions poorly. Getting enough Omega-3 from fish oil just allows your body to go back to working normally.
Fish Oil Benefits: Just One Pill a Day
OmegaVia gives you a large dose of Omega-3 you need in just one pill.
Because it is the only fish oil pill with 1105 mg of Omega-3 – in just one pill.
Simple and easy.
Fish Oil Benefits
Fish oil helps:
- Promote healthy heart beat
- Naturally balance triglycerides, an important heart health marker, when combined with a healthy diet and daily exercise.
This is why the American Heart Association recommends that you take 1000 mg of Omega-3 everyday.
Omega-3 is a comforting effect on your joints.
- Reduces joint discomfort
- Reduces occasional aches from overexertion
- Helps reduces enzymes that harm cartilage
- Increases grip strength
- Enhances walking pace
More than half the fats in the brain is Omega-3 DHA. And the lining of the nerve cells in the brain is lined with Omega-3. So, brain performance and function (cognition) is strongly influenced by the amount of Omega-3 in your diet.
Increased levels of Omega-3 helps:
- Helps supports proper brain function
- Provides DHA for proper brain membrane development
EPA Omega-3 is helpful in maintaining mood health. In several (but not all) studies, EPA has been found to be helpful in supporting a positive outlook.
This is why Omega-3 Has Become a Buzzword.
- Major health organizations want you to take Omega-3:
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Even the White House is recommending Omega-3
- Solid scientific proof for health benefits
- Media coverage
New research and studies are constantly unearthing additional fish oil benefits.
Visit OmegaVia Blog to stay up-to-date with the latest science.
* Clinical research suggests the omega-3 dosage needed to help maintain already healthy triglycerides and blood pressure is 2000-3000 mg per day when used as part of healthy diet and exercise regimen. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.