Made in FDA-audited Facility
Purity & Safety
Our patented purification process removes the following contaminants to extremely low levels:
- Methyl mercury
- Heavy metals and trace metals
- Brominated flame retardants
- Potential organic pollutants
Manufactured in the United States in drug-approved facility with the following certifications:
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP). USP is an official public standards-setting authority for all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, dietary supplements and other health care products manufactured or sold in the United States.
- NSF. NSF International is a not-for-profit, organization that certifies companies for public health and safety. NSF is the world leader in standards development, product certification and risk-management for public health and safety.
- cGMP Standards. FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practice certification.
- HACCP. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points certification as mandated by US FDA’s seafood HACCP regulation 21 CFR 123.
Standards are set to protect consumers: OmegaVia passes the purity standards set by all global purity standards authorities:
- GOED Voluntary Monograph (goedomega3.com)
- European Pharmacopoeia Standard (EU legislation)
- World Health Organization (WHO) allowable standards
- Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) omega-3 monograph
- Norwegian Medicinal Standards
OmegaVia products show below 0.1 parts per million for mercury and lead. This is 10X lower than Norwegian and European standards.
The low-temperature CO2 extraction and chromatography used for purifying OmegaVia is rarely used by other Omega-3 products. This technology eliminates environmental toxins to ultra-low levels.
OmegaVia has been tested for Dioxins and the oil passes both Norwegian and European standards.
OmegaVia passes the ultra-stringent California Prop 65 standards for PCBs. As a California company, we must.
World Health Organization (WHO) focuses on PCBs harmful to human health. California Proposition 65 simply focuses on total PCBs. The Prop 65 limit is established as less than 0.09 ppm or 90 nanograms per day.
Before OmegaVia oils are chosen for manufacture, the oil raw material MUST pass Prop 65 PCB standards.