10 Reasons Why OmegaVia is the Best
Most Omega-3 in a Pill =
Results with Fewer Pills
- OmegaVia has over 1105 mg Omega-3 per pill.*
- Ideal for triglyceride management**
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil = 90% Omega-3
* 3rd Party Test Result: Even though the label says 1105 mg Omega-3 per pill, each OmegaVia pill actually has about 1200 mg Omega-3.
Consumer Tip: 1000 mg Fish Oil is NOT the same as 1000 mg Omega-3. Fish Oil contains Omega-3. 1000 mg retail brand Fish Oil typically contains only 300 mg Omega-3. The other 700 mg are fats that your body does not need. Always buy products with at least 75% Omega-3.
Not thrilled? We will cheerfully refund your full purchase price. Even your shipping cost. No need to return your product.
Hassle-free. No questions asked. Within 90-days.
When you buy online, you can’t touch or feel the product before you buy. We understand. So we respect your right to change your mind after you buy.
Of course, shipping is free and so are returns (USA only.)
5-Star Quality verified by two different third party labs:
- International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) 5-Star Quality
- Covance, an FDA-registered independent testing lab
IFOS website has detailed certificate of analyses of all batches of OmegaVia ever produced.
Consumer Tip: to find out what’s in your fish oil supplement, ask for a certificate of analysis (or ‘C of A’).
ZERO Chinese Content
The fish oil is not from China and neither are any of the other ingredients.
- OmegaVia is manufactured and tested in USA.
- Manufactured in a cGMP Certified facility.
- Manufacturing certified by third-party audits.
OmegaVia ingredients sources:
- Fish oil (Peru, Chile, and USA. Concentrated and purified in Europe.)
- Gelatin (Brazil and Argentina)
- Sunflower tocopherol and Rosemary extract (Spain)
- Glycerin (Malaysia)
- Plant-based enteric coating (Scotland)
Consumer Tip: more than half of the fish oil pills sold in the United States are made in China or contain Chinese fish oil, gelatin glycerin or Vitamin E. (It’s much cheaper.) Yet they can be legally sold as ‘Made in USA’ because they are bottled in the USA and declaring the country of origin of ingredients like gelatin or glycerin is not required. Make sure you know where your product is made.
- Uses low-temperature CO2 extraction and molecular distillation.
- One of only a handful of brands in American to use gentle heat-free CO2 extraction and chromatography to purify and concentrate fish oil.
- OmegaVia exceeds standards set by:
- Global Organization for EPA & DHA Omega-3
- European Union
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Norwegian Medicinal Standards
More on OmegaVia Quality & Safety here.
The patented dual-step CO2 extraction and chromatography technology is remarkably effective at removing environmental contaminants like PCBs.
- Industry standard for PCB: less than 90 parts per billion
- IFOS standard for PCB: less than 45 parts per billion
- Typical OmegaVia values are less than half of IFOS requirement
The second purification step (chromatography) is rarely used by non-prescription fish oils due to its expense. However, it produces an extremely clean oil that is both cholesterol-free and as pure as nature intended.
Always tested for radiation
- OmegaVia is tested for radiation for your peace of mind
- After the Fukushima tragedy, many of you asked us about this – fish oils do not contain measurable levels of radiation, but it’s always good to know.
- Third-party tested by IFOS
780 mg of EPA Omega-3 per Pill – the highest of any brand
Why is this important?
- EPA is more effective than DHA at managing triglycerides*
- EPA (but not DHA) helps support mood health
- EPA is powerful at soothing joints
- Our current lot has over 825 mg EPA (but we’re conservative on the label)
Yes, DHA is extremely important. If you are pregnant, nursing an infant, a child or recovering from brain injury, you will need more DHA than what OmegaVia provides. In which case, buy OmegaVia DHA 600. Otherwise, the 260 mg DHA in OmegaVia is sufficient for adults. OmegaVia EPA 500 has trace amounts of DHA (< 6 mg).
EPA:DHA ratio (OmegaVia) = 3:1
EPA:DHA ratio (OmegaVia EPA 500) = > 70:1
OmegaVia DHA 600 is all-DHA with only trace amounts of EPA.
AutoShip program (7 out of 10 customers prefer hassle-free AutoShip)
- Get free shipping and $5 off regular price with AutoShip!
- That’s almost $10 off for one bottle of OmegaVia!
- Never run out of OmegaVia – tell us how often you want to receive OmegaVia and we’ll take care of the rest.
- You are in full control of your AutoShip – you can cancel, change quantity, ship date, address or payment method at any time you wish.
OmegaVia contains Triglyceride (rTG) form oil that is better absorbed than the common Ethyl Ester form oil. Triglyceride-form fish oil is absorbed quickly and efficiently. Greater absorption equals better health.
And finally…We Made it for Personal Use
All of us here at OmegaVia take it and give it to our families too. We have worked in the fish oil supplement industry for most of our careers, so we know what to look for. When we developed OmegaVia, we created a formula that we would feel comfortable giving to our families. We hope to include you as part of that extended family.
Have a question about OmegaVia? Ask!
Hundreds of others have…see below.
**A diet very low in sugar, juices, and processed grains, along with aerobic exercise and 3000 to 4000 mg of Omega-3 daily can help bring your triglyceride back to healthy levels.